Many people hold onto the ashes of their loved ones after they die. While this may provide some comfort, it can also remind the finality of death. Instead of keeping these ashes in an urn or box, what if there was a way to turn them into something beautiful that can be kept forever?
Turning ash to diamond is a process that takes the cremated remains of a person and turns them into a piece of jewelry that can be worn or displayed. This unique process can change your life by giving you a tangible reminder of your loved one that you can hold onto forever.
Here’s how this process can change your life:
1) You can have a beautiful reminder of your loved one that you can keep forever: The process of turning ashes into diamonds creates a physical reminder of your loved one that you can keep with you always. This can be an incredibly comforting thought for many people.
2) You can choose to have the diamond made into a piece of jewelry: You can wear the diamond as a necklace, ring, or another type of jewelry. This way, you can keep your loved one close to you.
3) You can display the diamond in a special place: You may choose to display the diamond in a special place in your home. This can be a way to create a unique memorial for your loved one that will last forever.
4) The process is unique and personal: Turning ashes into diamonds is very personal. You can be involved in every step of the process, from selecting the type of diamond to be created to choosing the final design. This makes the diamond even more special and meaningful.
5) The diamond will last forever: Unlike cremated remains, which will eventually degrade, a diamond is a lasting reminder of your loved one that can be passed down for generations.
6) The process is affordable: Surprisingly, turning ashes into diamonds is affordable. You can have a beautiful diamond created for a fraction of the cost of a traditional funeral.
7) You can have multiple diamonds made: You can have multiple diamonds made from the ashes of your loved one. This allows you to create a special set of jewelry or display that can be shared with other family members or friends.
8) The diamond can be any color: One of the great things about diamonds is that they come in various colors. You can choose to have a traditional white diamond made or opt for a diamond in your loved one’s favorite color.
9) You can add personalization: You can add personalization to the diamond through engraving. This can be a special message, the dates of your loved one’s life, or anything else that is meaningful to you.
10) The process is eco-friendly: Turning ashes into diamonds is eco-friendly. The cremated remains are converted into carbon, then used to create the diamond. There is no waste or pollution created in the process.
As you can see, there are many ways that this unique process can change your life. If you are looking for a special way to remember a loved one, turning their ashes into diamonds may be the perfect solution. Contact a company that specializes in this process to get started.